Cloverbank Country Club
Formerly known as Brierwood Country Club. This 18 hole golf course will be reopening May 1st as a private golf club.
The club first was bought in 1956 by Bethlehem Steel. Bethlehem Management Club was then established in 1958 and built in 1959. Gordon and Gordon constructed this 18 hole, 7061 yard championship layout. The Club a personal playground for the families of employees at Bethlehem Steel.
In 1987 E.F. Burke Development Co. purchased the club, renaming it Brierwood Country Club.
In June of 1997 Arnold Palmer Golf Management bought Brierwood Country Club and has recently turned the club over to CBIGG Management, LLC.
In 2021 local investors under Southwestern Rogers LLC acquired Brierwood Country Club and reopened under the name Cloverbank Country Club.